We Design & Install LED Landscape Lighting Systems
Landscape lighting can make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your property as the sun sets and your landscape goes dark. Properly planned out and installed landscape lighting doesn’t just dramatically improve appearances, it can also provide more security and it can also improve the safety around your property as well.
Brummel Lawn & Landscape LLC is a local landscaping company based out of Blue Springs, MO and serves the Kansas City, Metro area.
We specialize in designing and installing LED landscape lighting systems for residential and commercial properties. Whether you want to illuminate your driveway, enjoy your backyard patio at night, draw attention to some specific gardens or water features, or to make a safe evening pathway on a commercial property, our team of landscape lighting specialists can come up with a fantastic lighting solution for your property.
Landscape Lighting Installations We Offer
- LED Landscape lighting
- Driveway lighting installations
- Garden lighting installations
- Pool deck lighting installations
- Deck and patio lighting installations
- Upgrading existing landscape lighting to LED lighting
- Garden spotlight installations
- Outdoor security lighting
Deck & Patio Lighting Installations
If you don’t use your deck or patio very much at night because of poor lighting, you could be missing out on a whole new level of enjoyment from your property. If you like to entertain guests with dinner parties or BBQ’s during the warm summer months, we can install LED lighting into deck stairs and around the perimeter of your deck or patio to make the area safe and enjoyable when the sun sets.
Our Landscape Lighting Design Process
Our ultimate goal when designing your landscape lighting system is to accentuate your landscaping and create the right ambiance that you're after. Our design process involves choosing the types of lights and the fixtures to be used, determining the exact placement and orientation of the lights, selecting the appropriate lighting levels and color temperature to create the desired visual effect, and lastly what type of control system to use.
Here are the steps involved in our landscape lighting design process:
- Identify the goals and objectives: Before starting the design process, it's important to identify the purpose of the lighting. Is it for security, aesthetics, or both? What features in your landscape do you want the lighting to highlight or accentuate?
- Survey the site: Next, we walk around the site and take note of the existing features, such as trees, shrubs, pathways, and structures. We need to consider how these features will be affected by the lighting and how they can be used to enhance the overall design.
- Choose the types of lights and fixtures: There are many different types of landscape lighting fixtures to choose from, including spotlights, path lights, and floodlights. We need to consider the style and theme of the landscape, as well as the type of bulbs and controls that will be used.
- Determine the placement and orientation of the lights: We will decide where the lights will be placed and how they will be oriented. We'll need to consider the height and angle of the lights, as well as the distances between the fixtures to ensure we get the best coverage.
- Select the lighting levels and color temperature: We need to consider the desired ambiance and mood of the space and choose the appropriate lighting levels and color temperature to create the desired effect.
- Test the lighting: Before finalizing the design, it's important we test the lighting to ensure it creates the desired effect. This may involve adjusting the placement or orientation of the fixtures or adjusting the lighting levels and color temperature.
- Install and maintain the lighting: Finally, once the design is complete, the lighting fixtures can be installed and properly maintained to ensure they function properly and look their best. This may involve cleaning and replacing bulbs and fixtures as needed.
The biggest deciding factor with your new landscape lighting is going to be your overall budget. We have no intention of showing you something or presenting ideas you can't afford; we can work with your budget to come up with a beautiful landscape lighting plan you and your family can enjoy.
If you'd like to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your landscape lighting ideas, we'd be happy to meet with you. Please call 952-258-3553 or fill out our online form and we'll get right back to you.
The apartment complex I live at used Brummel’s services for several years. This spring I noticed a different landscaping company had been hired and you could immediately notice how horrible this complex looked. I complained to management as well as other tenants. We were told they wanted to give another landscaping company a chance and what a huge mistake that was. If it’s not broken don’t fix it! Thank goodness they realized cheaper isn’t better and hired Brummel back. This company is so meticulous in their work and it shows. We once again have a pristine looking landscape and they are very prideful in their work!
Came home to find some sod had been installed in my yard! Called Brummel's after hours and in a short time Kyle showed up to set up a program on the sprinkler, aim the heads , and make sure that all the new sod was getting watered. He was a life saver ! Thanks Brummel's.
There was a mishap at my apartment complex & my car window ended up being broken. the mowers were honest & owned up to the mistake and left a note & sent the complex office an email. I was in contact with Marla and she was quick to get my window taken care of! thanks for the honesty and thanks for your help Marla!